can't remember my changed PW

BBogey
07-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Once we changed to this 10 character new PW, I went a couple of weeks w/o logging in - now I can't remember that new PW when I try to log in on my laptop, and I as many times as I hit the button to email me a new PW, I get nothing???

I've "saved" my PW on the desktop, so I can still get in, but I'd like to take another shot at a 10 character PW I can remember, but I can't seem to find how to do that...?:huh:

HELP!!! :sorry:

modadmin
07-19-2016, 08:33 AM
Once we changed to this 10 character new PW, I went a couple of weeks w/o logging in - now I can't remember that new PW when I try to log in on my laptop, and I as many times as I hit the button to email me a new PW, I get nothing???

I've "saved" my PW on the desktop, so I can still get in, but I'd like to take another shot at a 10 character PW I can remember, but I can't seem to find how to do that...?:huh:

HELP!!! :sorry:
You can change your password here
https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

Thanks!

Kyle

BBogey
07-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks but it requires my current 10 character PW that I had to come up with when this requirement first came out, and of course at my age I can't remember it, and can't seem to find a place to get my "current" (new) PW emailed to me?

I know I must be missing something:blush:

modadmin
07-20-2016, 09:07 AM
I thought you said that you save the current password on the your computer so you can still log in... shouldn't that still be there?

Lee

BBogey
07-20-2016, 10:22 AM
It is in my desktop (although it does not show me my actual PW) and it will automatically let me log in - it shows something like this for my PW ********, which is fine, except I can't log in on my laptop because it is not saved there for some reason?

Sorry for my total lack of tech ability!:blush:

modadmin
07-22-2016, 08:24 AM
hey there,

You can type in your password and use the remember me function to remember it on your browser. you need to click that though.

if you are having issues staying logged in, do a cache and cookies clear and try again. let us know if that solves it for you.

~Shane

BBogey
07-22-2016, 09:26 AM
I always tell it to remember me, but it wasn't doing that on my laptop or desktop, until we got a new desktop and it remembers there now - but still not on the laptop. My problem is finding out WHAT my PW is? I thought I could hit a link that would email my PW to me, but I can't find it = can't sign in on the laptop.

Thanks.

modadmin
07-23-2016, 11:30 AM
You can change your password here
https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

Thanks!

Kyle

as kyle mentioned. you can follow that link and edit your password. or you can log out, and use the forgot password function where you sign in.

~Shane