Password reset / log in issues

muskyman73
07-26-2016, 09:27 PM
I reset my password 4 times, it took and then each time I got kicked off and it makes me reset the password everytime. Should I process a new user i.d. or log in ?

used to be 97roughneck
07-26-2016, 09:41 PM
I reset my password 4 times, it took and then each time I got kicked off and it makes me reset the password everytime. Should I process a new user i.d. or log in ?

The exact same thing happened to me. I tried for days. As you can see by my screen name, I finally gave up.

altemus_prime
07-27-2016, 09:07 AM
I had to download the tapatalk app on my phone. I still couldn't figure it out. I logged into tapatalk with my same email address that I use for this forum, and somehow the Internet fairies linked up and I was logged in. Weird. Unfortunately, I don't know how I did it and can't talk anyone through it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

modadmin
07-28-2016, 09:52 AM
hey all,

I apologize for the reset prompts. if you all could send me a pm with the following, ill get this fixed up for you:

- Account Name
- Email on the account
- Email you want it changed to if need be.

get me all that and ill fix this up for you. again, I apologize for the frustration.

~Shane

usetobemuskyman73
08-04-2016, 08:24 PM
I can't PM you as I cannot get into my account, but you can email me back at my email.

modadmin
08-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Sent an email to muskyman.

For the other's that had a working password, and were randomly kicked off - please try a cache and cookie clear on your browsers. We are seeing some browsers are randomly pulling old cookies, and not recognizing the new, correct passwords anymore.

If that doesn't work, please PM with your account information as posted above. We need ALL the information, to the best of your memory, in order to get your account set up.

Dayle