Classifieds

FishOrRace
08-07-2016, 09:31 AM
When I try to go to the Classifieds section I get an error code of "Disallowed key characters". Any ideas? It has been doing this since yesterday.

modadmin
08-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Hey there,

It may be due to your firewall settings.
I grabbed this from the FAQ:

Q: I entered an ad and when I tried to "submit" the ad it didn't go through, what happened?
A: If you got a page full of gibberish about broken pipes and sockets then you have a firewall issue that is preventing you from sending that information to Walleye Central. You need to tweak you firewall settings to allow access to that page or temporarily disable your firewall, submit the ad and then turn your firewall back on.

To disable your firewall look in the bottom right corner of your screen (by the time stamp) and you probably have an icon that looks like a shield or a rubic cube. Hold the cursor over the icon and you will get a menu.

A: Your picture is too big, it's over the 10megabyte file limit. Try it without the picture and if it goes through then the picture is too large. If it still doesn't work, you have a firewall issue.

Here is a link to the FAQs: https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified_faqs.shtml

I hope that helped out.
If not try clearing your cache and cookies.

Richard.