Boat Classifieds question

p0007
09-07-2016, 10:03 AM
I have a classified ad I paid for regarding my boat, I marked it sold but the sale fell through. I tried to edit the ad, but it will not allow me to mark it unsold. I also sent an email to "[email protected]" but have not received a reply as of yet. I would like to mark it unsold since I paid for 4 weeks.

thanks

p0007
09-08-2016, 10:17 AM
I am quite frustrated, I have sent multiple emails, posted on this message board, I even sent a private message to the modadmin hoping to get pointed in the right direction. I'd like an answer one way or the other whether my simple request is even possible!

modadmin
09-08-2016, 12:01 PM
Hey there

I sent this up to our Classifieds team. They will be responding to your PM.

Dayle

That Minnesota guy
09-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Along the same lines. I am trying to cancel a DOT number since I closed my business. My wife filled out some form and mailed it somewhere. Last week I get a call regarding the matter. He says " you didn't fill in the contact phone number" on the form. I respond, well you just called me so you have it. He says "you have to resubmit the form after filling in the number". I said it's in front of you, write the number in. He says, can't do it. I said, well I certainly am not doing it. If you aren't capable ask your supervisor or mom to handle it for you. I hung up. I'm sure I'll be in Federal Prison soon. :(

The OP, asked a simple question that would have taken admin 3 seconds to find the answer to. Do you guys really need to run it up the line??

p0007
09-08-2016, 02:30 PM
I did get a response via email, they are unsure if they can mark it unsold so I can get the remaining two weeks of the ad I paid for but it sounds like they're checking. I can't be the first person this has happened to, so hopefully its something simple. Anyways, thank you for doing that for me, I appreciate it!

That Minnesota guy
09-08-2016, 02:42 PM
No problem, I hope it works out for you. I just find it interesting that someone doesn't monitor the revenue portion of this web site. Lots of ads purchased. They sure seem to keep an eye on the general discussion forum. :devil:

Juls
09-09-2016, 03:06 AM
No problem, I hope it works out for you. I just find it interesting that someone doesn't monitor the revenue portion of this web site. Lots of ads purchased. They sure seem to keep an eye on the general discussion forum. :devil:

"Moderators" do not have admin access.

modadmin
09-12-2016, 10:32 AM

if you're referring to the classifieds page, they are monitored by another team, we're not familiar with how it works.

Kee