Get rid of the guest post feature

Campcountry
10-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Get rid of the feature that allows "guests" to post. A real person with a real question or comment will take the time to register. Removing this "feature" will not cost the forum any discussion of value but for sure will prevent a lot of crap.

used to be jkbrink
10-09-2016, 11:21 AM
That's a good thought, t'ain't gunna work tho. Ever since the site's been hacked and new passwords developed I've not been able to sign in, even with all the new ID's requested. This is about the only way I can log in. Take that away, I totally go away too. It seems to have something to do with signing in from different computers. one of mine, it works, the rest, no soap- - jerr

That Minnesota guy
10-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Been discussed more then Ford vs Chevy. Get use to it, guests aren't going away.

Campcountry
10-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Your problem would be because the computer's security is not allowing it to accept the cookie from Walleye Central. The password is passed along using a cookie. No cookie means you can't login.

That's a good thought, t'ain't gunna work tho. Ever since the site's been hacked and new passwords developed I've not been able to sign in, even with all the new ID's requested. This is about the only way I can log in. Take that away, I totally go away too. It seems to have something to do with signing in from different computers. one of mine, it works, the rest, no soap- - jerr