Forum moderation

matthew.prestine
03-16-2017, 11:22 AM
Interesting approach by the moderators. Value added dialog deleted and the rubbish stays.

An explanation by the mods would be semi professional so please give details regarding the actions taken in the Lund VS Crestliner thread.

Golden
03-16-2017, 06:41 PM
The only time stuff gets deleted is when it's breaking the rules.

When people conduct themselves in a professional manner and have good dialog......that never gets nuked.

So....obviously....that was not the case.

And....this is an "interesting approach" from a new member......as far as that goes.

Please take the time to read through the site rules and get familiar with the site before you start calling out the moderators for doing their jobs.

matthew.prestine
03-16-2017, 07:48 PM
thank you for the response. I have read the forum rules and unsure of why my posts were non professional in anyway so the reason I posted here. Perhaps you have be mixed up with the other party in the discussion. I would like to see a direct reflection of the text that I posted that you feel is unwarranted so I will not make the same mistake again and others may use it also.

pjshorthorn
03-16-2017, 08:19 PM
thank you for the response. I have read the forum rules and unsure of why my posts were non professional in anyway so the reason I posted here. Perhaps you have be mixed up with the other party in the discussion. I would like to see a direct reflection of the text that I posted that you feel is unwarranted so I will not make the same mistake again and others may use it also.

You only have two posts on the forum for any moderator to evaluate what you have written. Both of your posts are in this thread. If you previously posted as a guest, you may not get what you are asking for. :huh:

PjShorthorn :rock-on:

Golden
03-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Some of your posts were deleted because they no longer made sense after I nuked others.....they were orphaned.

But, here is a jewel that you posted.....cussing is against the rules....disguised or not.

"New here and so sick of hearing this god **** story, just let it go..................."

Moderators have the right to delete anything at anytime and they don't have to explain their actions.....this is not a democracy...it is a privately owned website.

This thread is closed....you have your answer.