Need password reset for classified posting

hamlingcp
04-10-2017, 06:24 AM
I've been trying all weekend to have my password reset for the classifieds section. I supply my email address and "nothing". Can someone help please? Yes I have used the classifieds section in the past. Yes I entered the same email address. No it won't let me create a new user with the same email address. It is on the system side.....

thanks.

modadmin
04-10-2017, 01:07 PM
I've been trying all weekend to have my password reset for the classifieds section. I supply my email address and "nothing". Can someone help please? Yes I have used the classifieds section in the past. Yes I entered the same email address. No it won't let me create a new user with the same email address. It is on the system side.....

thanks.

Hey there,

I've sent you a password reset email. Give that a try and let me know if that works for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
Natalie

hamlingcp
04-10-2017, 01:49 PM
I believe the password reset you sent me is for the message boards. I need a reset for the classifieds section. I've already changed my password for the message boards. Classifieds is run separately.

modadmin
04-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Hello

Please use the following link to reset your password for the classified section.

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/pwdforgotten

If you have any further issues, please email [email protected]

Regards
~Angela