Project For the Modadmins

Hawker
04-25-2017, 06:04 AM
Her ya go:
(https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=613545)

modadmin
04-25-2017, 09:22 AM
I've moved the thread to this forum section so we can get notifications. Thanks for the heads up. Users should continue to post in the complaint section so we can see it otherwise they will end up being ignored like this.

we only get email notifications from our PMs, the admin area and this section.

Lee

Hawker
04-25-2017, 11:10 AM
I've moved the thread to this forum section so we can get notifications. Thanks for the heads up. Users should continue to post in the complaint section so we can see it otherwise they will end up being ignored like this.

we only get email notifications from our PMs, the admin area and this section.

Lee
Better idea yet, open this forum to "guests" and users who can't get logged in etc so that Admins can get notifications first hand. Those that are having trouble logging in etc have no recourse to post anywhere else because they can't send PM's and don't have access to Admin area or this section.

modadmin
04-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Guests have access to the complaints section. I changed the name of the tread they are currently using slightly for future use. Now if a guest can't get logged in they can go to the complaints section and post in that thread and we'll get a notification about it.

Niall

Hawker
04-26-2017, 10:25 AM
Guests have access to the complaints section. I changed the name of the tread they are currently using slightly for future use. Now if a guest can't get logged in they can go to the complaints section and post in that thread and we'll get a notification about it.

Niall
If guests do indeed have access to this forum, then I would suggest/recommend removing or re-titling the linked "Sticky" thread (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145293) so as not to confuse into thinking they cannot post here.

modadmin
04-27-2017, 07:44 AM
Title adjusted for clarity

Kyle