Getting pictures from phone?

wallydave
09-16-2017, 06:03 AM
How can I post pictures from my Android phone to WC?

pjshorthorn
09-16-2017, 06:37 AM
I normally have to email them to myself and then save the attachments in a photo gallery on my tablet or laptop. Once in the gallery ( or my pictures folder) you should be able to choose them to post on WC. This works for my IPhone . Not sure about Android.

Hope the trip to Cedar was fun.

PjShorthorn :rock-on:

wallydave
09-16-2017, 04:46 PM
I normally have to email them to myself and then save the attachments in a photo gallery on my tablet or laptop. Once in the gallery ( or my pictures folder) you should be able to choose them to post on WC. This works for my IPhone . Not sure about Android.

Hope the trip to Cedar was fun.

I was thinking the same thing about emailing myself!
I did catch a big Musky on a jig and minnow on 8 pound test line! To big to get a measurement, well over 40 at least 25 lbs! I imagine it was like your big pike on Red Lake! A heart pounding battle!

pjshorthorn
09-16-2017, 05:43 PM
I was thinking the same thing about emailing myself!
I did catch a big Musky on a jig and minnow on 8 pound test line! To big to get a measurement, well over 40 at least 25 lbs! I imagine it was like your big pike on Red Lake! A heart pounding battle!

That is way cool. Hopefully you have a picture or two to share!!!

wallydave
09-16-2017, 05:45 PM
That is way cool. Hopefully you have a picture or two to share!!!

That's why I am looking to post the pictures!
Do I have your email?

pjshorthorn
09-16-2017, 05:48 PM
Do I have your email?

I'll send it to you.

wallydave
09-16-2017, 05:50 PM
Do I have your email?

Couple pics on your way! Didn't have time to get a good measurement.the shaft of the net was 34 inches. The angle is different, looks over 40 easy.

pjshorthorn
09-16-2017, 10:52 PM
Do I have your email?

Couple pics on your way! Didn't have time to get a good measurement.the shaft of the net was 34 inches. The angle is different, looks over 40 easy.

Got them.

Here is a nice picture of Wallydave with his newest best friend. Good looking fish for sure !!!!

modadmin
09-18-2017, 10:23 AM
How can I post pictures from my Android phone to WC?

Hi there,

Have you tried posting directly from your phone to our website, were you running into any issues? Are you aware of the app 'Tapatalk'? This is an application which allows you to browse forums. This way you can directly upload photos from your phone. Please let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers,
Fergus

Ricky Spanish
09-18-2017, 10:58 AM
Nice fish. I also email pics off my phone to myself in order to post here.

WallyWarrior
09-18-2017, 02:03 PM
I suggest Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modadmin
09-19-2017, 08:30 AM
Tapatalk is one option which many users find more handy to navigate and functions like posting images.

If you are on our site on your mobile browser, there are 2 versions you can use the site in: desktop and enhanced.

The desktop is the full site version which looks like how you would see it on your laptop/desktop. You'd have to do the pinch motion with your fingers on the screen to zoom in/out often but you have all the features.

The enhanced version looks more like an 'app' while on your browser. When you are in a forum section of interest where you want to post an image, you first click on circled + at the top to make a new post.

For example, I'm in the General Discussion section and I want to make a new post:

Then type in your title/post content, and select the paperclip icon at the top to attach an image from your phone (make your selection and upload), then it'll appear below your post text like so:

^ Then when you are done, hit the Submit/Send button at the top right corner and your new post/thread containing your pic(s) will be posted.

Give that a try and let us know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Natalie