Cannot Log In to Classifieds

Dennis Foster
06-27-2018, 01:49 PM
I cannot log in to Classifieds and when I request a new password, nothing happens. I need to post pics of my boat and cannot do so. I would like the ad I have paid for to be started from the date this issue is resolved. You can contact me directly at [email protected]

modadmin
07-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Hey there,

After the site was moved to the cloud, this was one of the issues that we encountered.
We're aware of this issue and the tech team is looking into it.
We'll keep you posted here once it is resolved.

So sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

Dennis Foster
07-24-2018, 10:08 PM
I still cannot get in to post pics. Quite frankly, the ad is useless without them and I am not only wasting my money with Walleye Central, I am also quickly becoming annoyed and far less likely to visit the site for any reason. Nor, recommend it to anyone for any purpose. This is not the Russians hacking Hillary. It is a simple password issue that most obviously...IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED. I did notice the Credit Card function works quite well to pass money along. I wonder how long that being down would last? Hmmm???

That Minnesota guy
07-25-2018, 06:19 AM
Contest the credit card payment.

modadmin
08-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Heya Dennis,

I can see the ad here: https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/adviewer/206370

We are looking into the issues logging into the homepage but the ad seems to be showing fine with the image.

Jeff M