Can't customize or get Solunar Tables

Rhsprecher
07-20-2018, 02:49 PM
Hi,

I've registered, and log in every time I hit the site, but I can't edit my home page, adding weather and generating a solunar table. The error message is that I must be registered. I am registered and have logged in. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Thanks,

Rob

Golden
07-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Right now they are having some difficulties from moving the site "to the cloud" and it's affecting the database the most.

They "are working on it" and hopefully it will be operational quickly.

Scott

modadmin
07-24-2018, 01:08 PM
Hi there,

So if you're accessing the site through a bookmark, please make sure it has an "s" in front of HTTP.
We just migrated the site over there and users will need to edit their bookmark.
I recommend deleting the current bookmark and adding it to your browser.
Afterward, clear your cookies and caches and give it a try again

Cheers,

Ed

Golden
07-25-2018, 08:12 AM
You are incorrect modadmin

The "S" should be added AFTER "http"....not before.

AND....that is not the solution, that does not fix the problem.

There are serious and severe database issues going on within the site and that includes the Classifieds section.

You should create a user yourself, then login from the Front Page......and you will see that the login function is not working at all.

After you try to login, go ahead and try to download the Solunar Tables from the front page, or setup your weather.....you cannot.

In fact, after you login from the front page.....you are NOT logged in at all....give it a try....then you will understand the issue.

mr ducks
07-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Thanks, Scott! I thought I was the only one having the issues you described!

Eyeman_IN
07-31-2018, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the info Scott . I miss the custom look to the home page. Been looking at it for a Long time and now the
home page doesn't seem like Home . Hope the fix gets FIXED .
Tight Lines,
Rick

modadmin
08-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Thanks guys, I've reported this to our tech team to get them to look into getting it fixed. I'll update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Niall