Disappointed

Dennis Foster
08-31-2018, 08:09 PM
Cannot get in to edit a boat ad. This same ad ran for several months prior without my being able to get in to add pics.

This is getting more than a little bit old and I would like a refund for the first go around and if I cannot get in to edit now, I want the ad cancelled, money refunded and I will end all association with Walleye Central.

Contact me directly at [email protected]

modadmin
09-04-2018, 06:21 AM
Cannot get in to edit a boat ad. This same ad ran for several months prior without my being able to get in to add pics.

This is getting more than a little bit old and I would like a refund for the first go around and if I cannot get in to edit now, I want the ad cancelled, money refunded and I will end all association with Walleye Central.

Contact me directly at [email protected]

Hey Dennis,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, long holiday weekend over here.

I just bumped the issue for a fix with the devs and will look into getting a refund out for the add.

Jeff M

Dennis Foster
09-16-2018, 05:22 PM
I simply cannot imagine to be continually ignored on this issue. Obviously the reputation of this site no longer matters in how you deal with people who pay for services.

I would like the courtesy of direct contact at [email protected]

modadmin
09-19-2018, 07:43 AM
I simply cannot imagine to be continually ignored on this issue. Obviously the reputation of this site no longer matters in how you deal with people who pay for services.

I would like the courtesy of direct contact at [email protected]

Hello Dennis and sorry for the delays, I am still waiting on a fix.

I will shoot you an email and request a refund for the add, I just saw that you posted your email today.

Jeff M

modadmin
09-27-2018, 03:35 PM
Dennis,

We made some progress today, can you try editing your post now?

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/adviewer/206370

Might have to request the password reset if you can not get in.

Let me know,
Jeff M