Walleye Message Central

Walleye Message Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Walleye Central Complaints, Kudos, Suggestions Etc... (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   No Response From Walleye Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698538)

DakotaAngler 09-26-2019 06:04 AM

No Response From Walleye Central

I have sent countless emails with no response to WC regarding an add I had posted and that ad has expired and now I want to run another ad, but I have been unable to login. "Login Failed - Email or Password is incorrect. Pretty frustrated with WC to stay the least.

Mt Warrrior 09-26-2019 06:36 AM

[emoji20] Yeah, I know how you feel, I havent been able to log in under my user name as a member for 4-5 years so I just use this Tapatalk account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Golden 09-26-2019 08:02 AM

Let me flag this for admin

My guess is you are getting replies from the system when you ask for a new password, you are just blocking it or it's going to your SPAM folder.

But, let's have them respond.

Juls 09-26-2019 08:19 AM

[QUOTE=DakotaAngler;6360786]I have sent countless emails with no response to WC regarding an add I had posted and that ad has expired and now I want to run another ad, but I have been unable to login. "Login Failed - Email or Password is incorrect. Pretty frustrated with WC to stay the least.[/QUOTE]

Are trying to use your regular login that you use for the main site, or the one you had to set up to use the classifieds? They’re two different logins.

DakotaAngler 09-26-2019 12:59 PM

I have sent emails saying "I forgot password" at the login. WC says email sent successfully, but receive nothing back. I check my spam folder and there is nothing there from WC.

modadmin 09-27-2019 07:06 AM

Hey,

What email address are you send them to? For the users who are having trouble getting into their old accounts, can you send a PM to this account with the username and email on your old account? Once I get that, I'll manually reset the password for you and update the details on the account.

Niall

last chance 09-27-2019 07:32 AM

[QUOTE=DakotaAngler;6360880]I have sent emails saying "I forgot password" at the login. WC says email sent successfully, but receive nothing back. I check my spam folder and there is nothing there from WC.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't log in for some time. I just kept resetting password with no email with new pass word. then one day I got the email with a new password. I sent several email to them with no answers or help. this went on for months. i'm good to go now.

modadmin 09-30-2019 10:13 AM

Glad to hear it. And just to confirm, you were using the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page?

Kevin