Walleye Message Central

Walleye Message Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tournament Message Board (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   TWF Sidepot???? (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215418)

walleyekid85 03-28-2013 01:43 PM

TWF Sidepot????

I understand the rules and payouts and really like the idea. My question is where is the NTC in 2014 going to be?? Why pay to get into the sidepot to find out the tournament is going to be held at a bad time of year or thousands of miles away. I wish they told use where and when the tourney in 2014 was going to be held.
Also, will team of the year for the club still get invited? or just the winner of the individual event(sidepot)
Thanks
kid

Burr 03-28-2013 02:55 PM

About as close of a guess as I've found is "typically" the NTC follows a 3 year rotation. West > Central > East. Then back to West > Central > East.

Last Year, Mille Lacs was "West". This year, St Mary's is Central. Next year, they will probably change it all, or have it "East"... lol.

Such is the nature of Walleye Tournaments in present day glory.

Papascott 03-28-2013 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=walleyekid85;1610850]I understand the rules and payouts and really like the idea. My question is where is the NTC in 2014 going to be?? Why pay to get into the sidepot to find out the tournament is going to be held at a bad time of year or thousands of miles away. I wish they told use where and when the tourney in 2014 was going to be held.
Also, will team of the year for the club still get invited? or just the winner of the individual event(sidepot)
Thanks
kid[/QUOTE]

I too was disappointed in this. It is my understanding that Cabelas is wanting to keep the location a secret until this years ntc. It makes it very difficult to sell side pot tournaments in our local clubs when out season finishes in early June..

Had a heck of a time just getting 12 members for the twf. All the local clubs fighting over who is signing up through who.

Hopefully this is just first year stuff that will be corrected for next year.

Members 03-29-2013 08:54 PM

How many

Is it 12 teams or 12 members?

Walter Sentral 03-30-2013 04:54 AM

Six teams or 12 members minimum for a club to receive a guanteed ntc spot and insurance benefits.

OWF 03-30-2013 09:47 AM

TWF Side Pots

[B]The Details[/B][LIST=1][*]If your club is not registered in the TWF system (all 2013 NTC clubs have already been entered) call us at 580.765.9031 or go online to register your walleye club at walleyefederation.com[*]Register your qualifying event (starting March 15) online at walleyefederation.com. It’s free and easy! Register to hold it as a side pot to one of your regular events or as a stand-alone event. [B]YOUR choice[/B]![*]We can help! TWF can promote registered events with email blasts, website news and press.[*]Get your club members to register online at walleyefederation.com for your Cabela’s NTC qualifier. Entry fee is $50 per team for TWF members and $130 for non-TWF members, which includes one-time yearly TWF membership. Then, the next one is only $50! (Your TWF membership also covers membership fees to fish a Cabela’s Masters Walleye Circuit event!) Fish as many Cabela’s NTC qualifying events as you want for only $50 per team. (This also helps your club meet its minimum TWF affiliation requirements of 12 teams to get your club full insurance coverage.)[*]MUST have 20 teams minimum to host a PAID qualifying event. (20 teams x $50 entry = $1000 paid back 100% to YOUR event)[*]Winning team (two (2) places paid for EACH 20 teams registered) receives:[/LIST]1 place (for each 20 teams) wins[LIST=1][*][LIST][*]A PAID spot in the Cabela’s National Team Championship ($300)[*]$200 cash travel stipend upon arrival at the Cabela’s NTC ($200)[*](2)-$50 Cabela’s Gift Cards ($100)[*](2)-Custom Walleye Jerseys ($150)[*](2)- Custom acrylic Cabela’s NTC National Qualifier Plaques ($100)[*]2nd place team (20 teams) – one (1) $75 Cabela’s Gift Card[*]Hosting club receives $3.75 per boat stipend ($75) on 20 boats[/LIST][/LIST]7. 100% payback to the TWF club and its members plus a PAID spot with benefits and travel assistance for the winners!
All payouts, stipends and prizes are handled by TWF and shipped directly to you or the anglers as you wish. There’s no extra work for your club. But, now there’s something more to offer and it’s all paid for! TWF rewards your angler(s) of the year, as well as individual winners AND provides a path for your club to make a little money while promoting membership in your organization.

I pulled this directly off the TWF Web Site, hope this Helps

Teams 03-30-2013 09:55 AM

Teams

This post say 12 teams? Is it 12 teams or 12 members

OWF 03-30-2013 10:12 AM

Twf

You are Talking about 2 different things:

It takes 6 teams or 12 Members to become a TWF Certified Club or Curcuit

The Side Pots are totally different, in which I am not in complete understanding of, so here is there web site:

What I posted is directly off of the TWF Web Site under (Side Pot Tournaments)

[URL]http://walleyefederation.com/[/URL]

tabuki 03-30-2013 06:57 PM

(This also helps your club meet its minimum TWF affiliation requirements of 12 teams to get your club full insurance coverage.)

I see the confusion #4 in their regs states 12 teams.

It was a mistake on the WF's part it takes 12 members to sanction your club.

jcfishing 03-31-2013 07:34 AM

TWF Side Pots - Only 10 Teams Minimum Required!

1 Attachment(s)
TWF side pots only require 10 teams minimum for a PAID NTC entry and bonuses to be awarded!

Here's the link to the payout examples on the TWF site: [url]http://walleyefederation.com/twf/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2014-Cabelas-NTC-sidepot-events-payout-examples.pdf[/url].

It's also attached to this post.