Walleye Message Central

Walleye Message Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electronics (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Let's see your electronics install (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436138)

Bugler 05-06-2015 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=Born 2 fish;3694338]1199 on a Cisco mount on dash of a 2014 1875 impact sport[/QUOTE]

Are you still satisfied with the location of your 1199? I am installing electronics on my 2015 1975 Lund Sport. My cisco mount has yet to arrive but I want to still get everything else installed. I will be installing a nine inch Lowrance. I am concerned about blocking my visibility. I am wondering if you are happy with that spot, or now wished you might have gone a few inches to the right or even installed it on the side throttle console deck.

Jul0682 05-06-2015 08:20 PM

Hey guys question for yah.. just got my new boat out for the first time and it's just awesome and so happy with everything so far.. U have a humminbird 899si unit and the square is transducer in the back.. when I went out there was alot of splashing coming from the transducer coming inside. I have the foldaway bench and if someone was sitting there they would of been so wet.. just wondering if this happens to u guys as well and if so how did u guys fix this problem?

Thanks alot for all you help guys :)

Cheers

Rock Lobstar1 05-07-2015 07:22 PM

9 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Jul0682;3845969]Hey guys question for yah.. just got my new boat out for the first time and it's just awesome and so happy with everything so far.. U have a humminbird 899si unit and the square is transducer in the back.. when I went out there was alot of splashing coming from the transducer coming inside. I have the foldaway bench and if someone was sitting there they would of been so wet.. just wondering if this happens to u guys as well and if so how did u guys fix this problem?

Thanks alot for all you help guys :)

Cheers[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/07/2c8e3c5a4c2033012596b250e7ce1933.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul0682 05-07-2015 07:41 PM

That's looks awesome.. nice work :) Imagen this was happening to u as well?

Rock Lobstar1 05-07-2015 08:05 PM

Let's see your electronics install

9 Attachment(s)
I wish I could take credit but I can't. I bought a new boat and had the dealer install the electronics and that's what they did. I never actually had that problem before, but I certainly won't be having it in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bernmaster44 05-07-2015 09:02 PM

I think this is a great thread and I've learned lots of innovative ways of mounting electronics. I think that I participated in a similar thread last year but this was awesome and so were the images. I still think that though that having good visibility and not having to peer through locators is a definite plus especially on unfamiliar waters. I believe that the my 2 1199's are mounted so well. It was worth the expense and trial and error. Bass Boat Technologies came through for me with flying colors. While gauges had to be relocated and some new wiring was necessary, the finished product truly stands out. Thanks for reading.

Rich_K 05-07-2015 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Bugler;3845937]Are you still satisfied with the location of your 1199? I am installing electronics on my 2015 1975 Lund Sport. My cisco mount has yet to arrive but I want to still get everything else installed. I will be installing a nine inch Lowrance. I am concerned about blocking my visibility. I am wondering if you are happy with that spot, or now wished you might have gone a few inches to the right or even installed it on the side throttle console deck.[/QUOTE]

I have the same boat and 1199/Cisco setup as B2F. I copied his location after seeing it here and after the first two outings I'm happy with the positioning. I'm 6 foot tall and don't find my sight lines to be restricted by the unit I actually think it's better there because it's easy to glance at while running vs having to look down or to the side to read the unit while running.

hunterjoe 05-11-2015 08:12 AM

10 Attachment(s)
I know a lot of people have had issues figuring out how to mount a second unit on Reatas so I figured I'd share how I did mine. I haven't been on the water with it yet, but sitting in the garage it appears to work well. I used the RAM vertical swing arm to mount it.

Scottt3303 05-11-2015 09:26 AM

2011 reata electronics

Thanks Hunterjoe ,your photo helps alot i am going to copy your mount idea Scottt3303

Ichthyguy 05-13-2015 09:52 AM

54 Attachment(s)
Alumacraft Trophy 185