Walleye Message Central

Walleye Message Central (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electronics (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Let's see your electronics install (https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436138)

Rich_K 05-13-2015 09:02 AM

[QUOTE=Ichthyguy;3866505]Alumacraft Trophy 185[/QUOTE]

Nice work. The Hello Kitty is a nice touch!

Pezman38 05-19-2015 07:07 AM

Ram

1 Attachment(s)
I stole an idea from this thread with the suction cup mount Ram Xgrip for the trollmaster unit. Works awesome!.

Brian at BBG was quick with shipping also.

Lunddude 05-23-2015 02:38 PM

A Work In Progress

3 Attachment(s)
Mounted my new Lowrance Elite 7x Chirp and Garmin 93sv to the Cisco Sure-Lok electronics mounts. Nice quality product but you are limited on adjustments. There is no side to side adjustment only front to back so you need to be installing them on a pretty level surface.

The spring loaded rotating head is very stout and stiff, thought I was going to rip the unit off the dash adjusting it. With this rotating locking head system you are limited as to any fine tuning you can do so you better position the bracket where you want the unit to be facing before you install it.

I also purchased the Lund Sport Track downrigger bracket that Cisco makes. Again another very well made product.

None of this stuff is cheap and overall I'm happy with my purchase. I'm a believer in you get what you pay for and I do enjoy spending my $$ on products made here in the USA, I just wish there was a little more adjustability in the product.

Lsobo21 05-27-2015 10:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)
HB998 at Console and 597 at Bow

beeman 05-29-2015 09:53 AM

156 Attachment(s)
Elite 7x on home made seaboard, sits nice low. No ram mount on my rig lol

CSH Kucinski 05-30-2015 08:13 AM

I don't have any pictures yet but I am so pleased with the fact that I took some of you up on your suggestions. Previously I had wires especially for my electronics going all over the place. I spent most of last week running a separate 10 AWG wire from my main battery through a kill switch to a separate Blue Sea fuse panel and now I have both graphs, my structure scan, my trollmaster, my marine radio and my FM radio wired to it. The panel that came with my Lund has all of the original wiring still wired to it from the factory. Everything is running so much better, no interference on the graphs, no battery drain like I was having before, my trollmaster is working as it should, a lot cleaner look and other than the cables from my two motors I only have two other wires on each battery lug where before I must have had at least six. It was a lot of work but I would recommend that you take the time to do it if anyone is considering. We fished all night last night without issue, when I was done I turned the main power switch off to the Lund panel and the kill switch I installed for the Blue Sea panel. All is good and I now don't have to worry about having a drained battery when I show up at the dock. What a peace of mind!

wannabefisherman 06-10-2015 01:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
RAM 111-D's bow and console
HB Onix 10 console
HB Onix 8 bow

Nosebleed 06-16-2015 06:03 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I just finished re mounting the hds10 on my new to me 620. It had a ram mount which was not bad but having the arm at 90 degrees from the base was a lot to ask on such a big graph. My main dislike was how high it was. I couldn't see over it and I'm 6'3. I felt my vision of the water was impeded by it. So...... I made a mount out of 1/4" aluminum plate I got online for $8. Cut bent drilled tapped and plastidiped it. I'm pretty happy with it. The screen and buttons are right where I want them and the mount is solid as a rock. That's the point of a good mout right? Location and security. Check and check

Pezman38 06-17-2015 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=Nosebleed;3972610]I just finished re mounting the hds10 on my new to me 620. It had a ram mount which was not bad but having the arm at 90 degrees from the base was a lot to ask on such a big graph. My main dislike was how high it was. I couldn't see over it and I'm 6'3. I felt my vision of the water was impeded by it. So...... I made a mount out of 1/4" aluminum plate I got online for $8. Cut bent drilled tapped and plastidiped it. I'm pretty happy with it. The screen and buttons are right where I want them and the mount is solid as a rock. That's the point of a good mout right? Location and security. Check and check[/QUOTE]

Sweet mount nosebleed. I edited your posts to make it all one for ya.

let me know how the plasti dip holds up after a couple months. I might get a couple cans for some ideas.

thehack 06-17-2015 07:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
2014 Alaskan 1800 tiller with HB 1199 on SportTrak. "Console" with 12v dual USB, starting battery voltmeter and transducer switch (DI and SI with 2D skim).