Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Cooler question
Thread: Cooler question
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 07:08 AM
Keeper

I have several coolers including 2 Yeti's I did not buy. Received them as gifts from corporate customers. A hard side 65 and a 20. They are too heavy for day use, I save them for 2-5 days trips. Hence the popularity of the soft sides.

I purchased a Ozark Trail 30 soft and was happy until the ring on the zipper broke. The zipper still works but it is a PITA to pull zipper open or closed. Now I mostly use a Ozark Trail 20 that has a small velcro lid in the top. Super handy for reaching in and grabbing a beer or soda. I tried to go buy another but can not find any with the small opening in the top.

I will never buy anything Yeti, all overpriced and I suspect they are shifting all production to china, which in all fairness I think their competitors are already there.

I would go to RTIC or Ozark Trail (Walmart) if I had to buy another. You can't beat the convenience and price of walmart. Simple returns if needed.