Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Is northern Minnesota crowded right now?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 08:57 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skis View Post
Was supposed to go to Lac Seul Wilderness Resort 7/31-8/6. New owners as of 1/1/20. My heart aches for them right now!! Was going with my 2 sons & another father/son duo.

But we rolled our deposit into 2021 with them and went to Devils Lake 7/25-7/30. Another bucket list destination. Great trip and we caught a lot of fish!!

My wife & I are also going to Lake Vermillion 9/26-9/30!! Another bucket list destination!!

Have one kid left in HS for 2 more years with 2 in college right now, but these destination trips are going to be a lot of fun for years to come!!
Skis- you have a similar family situation as mine- we are a bit older so we started a few years back. The annual trips have been an absolute blessing for us in many ways.

I’m curious to hear about your Devil’s Lake trip. Sounds like you did well, how does the environment compare to NW Ontario? Boat traffic? Would you go again?