Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Border opening?
Thread: Border opening?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawajake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumcfar View Post
Both labeled Labatt Blue though.

So, the Labatt Blue in Canada is brewed by us (AB), and the Labatt Blue in the U.S. is brewed by an entirely different operation. Ostensibly, they're the same recipe, but in practice that is never true.
Last summer after flipping back and forth between various Canadian Beer, I stumbled on Sleeman 2.0 beer. It is a Ontario company , brewed in Guelph Ont. It is normal price and found in Beer Store and Licensed Grocery stores . I never was a Labatt drinker, preferred Molson from young age, anyone remember Molson Golden ? Excellent obviously I did not drink enough they discontinued it's many decades run awhile back ! I tried the Coors Light (Canadian version ) but around her it is called Girls Light. 🙂 so dropped that one . On the topic of beer, why has it become more common for people to puralize Beer to " Beers" . It just sounds weird " beers" . When I go hunting for Deer ,I don't hunt for Deers. ......oops might of started a debate !
you sure do hunt for Deers ! Are you singling out 1 particular Deer ?