Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Ranger employee spin off co (BoneYard)
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 02:34 PM
Wallhanger

Ha HA! Bobby Winds, i'm sure you ran true 6 ft swells in your 16.5 footer back when we all walked to school 3 miles each way, up hill, in knee deep snow. I'm not here to get into a pissing match about who's got the bigger set, Never needed a diaper to run any water. I do know the capabilities of certain size boats and that Vexus is certainly big enough to run erie, lots of rangers with 26 inch deep cockpits do it ALL the time, and Safely i might add. Just because you did it back in the day in a deep bathtub doesn't mean that these new boats are at least as good and probably WAY better designed to run big water than your 16.5 ft bathtub. Maybe instead of criticizing things you should put yourself in one of these new high dollar boats and find out what they are truly made of. Might surprise you, but I'm sure that every boat out there that cost more than 15000 is a waste, not capable or better than your boat, at least in your own eyes.