Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - NW Angle report
Thread: NW Angle report
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjoeguy View Post
Walleyeguy3,
I'd appreciate a report about Zippel Bay when you get back. Like they say when touting stocks or mutual funds: "past performance may not predict future results". And yet they constantly tout the past performance. My wife and I are going with another couple to a sleeper house out of Zippel Bay on Feb 5th. She doesn't fish at all so this should be interesting. Her first question was : "Can I bring my knitting?" Fishing means we'll get what we get, but I'd be curious if you find one lure or presentation that works best for you. Of course my wife will be using two dead sticks or rattle reels so her hands can be free for knitting.

I would recommend checking out Slim's Resort. They are located on the river and you will not be disappointed. We stay there in the summer and winter. Just got back from our couples trip and they take care of you. I would recommend the meal plan. They have limited sleepers - we always stay at the resort and have them take us out every day. Great Resort!
Minn Kota Ulterra W/Mega DI and I-Pilot Link