Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Power Pole charge
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 07:16 AM
Wallhanger

I have one in my boat and will never own another boat without it. It is legit!

The ability to change what batteries are getting juice while you're running is nice. I can either send full power to my trolling motor batteries while still getting some juice to my main or vica versa is slick.

I run my trolling motor hard all day and have yet to even come close to running out of juice.

I haven't had to use the Emergency Start function so I can't comment on it.

But I also like the fact that I can check my batteries from in the house without having to even go outside to look at the lights. With the app I can see everything from inside.

Expensive yes, but worth every penny in my opinion.

It is a touch smaller than my older MinnKota PC460 and about the same weight. It mounted in the same spot as that. Just had to make new holes for the mounting screws.

I have the CMonster Gateway as well so I can monitor my batteries through my Lowrance units and also control EStart throught them if needed.

Only thing I would like to see is them add the ability to adjust the power direction through the gateway on the graphs rather than the app. But regardless, it works really good.
NPAA #803