Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - UFO’s Do You Believe
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 04:14 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliswuzamember View Post
you know years ago I was staying at an old farmhouse out in the country. This was before cell phones and there is no land line available. One night at about 11 PM I heard a strange whirring noise. I looked out of the window to the field next to this farmhouse in a big saucer like craft came down hard in the field,. it had blue and green lights around the outer edge they blinked for a while and then they all went off but I still could make out the edge of this craft even in the dark. I didn't know what to do. But it scared the heck out of me.. I kept looking out but it was dark and in the country there are no lights to illuminate anything. All of a sudden I heard scratching and then a crash like something was breaking into the cellar window.

I heard noise down in the basement and then all was quiet for a while but in a little while I heard some more noise like something coming up the cellar stairs. All of a sudden the cellar door started to slowly open.I rushed to try to close it but was unsuccessful... And out came something that look like a big crabs claw.It grabbed me by the neck,............ and killed me.
I bet you worked on that story all day today.