Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Frustrated! Save $1,100 with terrible local dealer or go farther and spend more?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 12:30 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seen it coming a mile away View Post
How could you not know that this was going to happen? Tracker has a set price. While some dealers do go below that out won't be listed on the internet. That's how they get in trouble. While looking at new boats the dealer specifically said don't bring this to cabelas or they could lose the right to sell them. Not only did you bring it up to the other dealer you named the offending dealer on the internet. You owe your sales person an apology for being an idiot and should try to edit their name out of this
I think you are mixing posts by different people and as well as misreading them? I'm the OP and I never posted anything about "Cabelas" or "right to sell." The only mention I made of sharing a quote was that the crappy lower priced dealer asked that I share the attentive higher priced dealer's quote and I declined doing so. Yes, I did mention the name of the dealer that worked with me and earned my business. They were the one that were more expensive but treated me well and deserved mention. That is the whole point of this topic and name of the thread! I did post in a later thread that price moved up on my decision list, but I never stated I paid less, because I did not. If you had read the posts thoroughly you would have SAW it coming a mile away. (not sure you will get that joke but others will) If you are going to troll at least get the data straight.

Last edited by Timmer92; 02-26-2021 at 01:14 PM.