Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - mono vs flouro
Thread: mono vs flouro
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 01:57 AM
Charter Member

JJY,
If you take two identical rods, reels, and terminal tackle - but have different line of one sort or another - and fish them both at the same time for the full time on the water:

Do you consistently catch more fish with one setup compared to another?

The reason that I ask the question is that I have done such a thing on various occasions and I have found that generally there is almost no difference in a days catch - no matter what line I have used.

Perhaps, others have found differences.

--------------------
I wonder how often someone fishes a certain way, or with certain gear because someone has told them to do it that way. But, I wonder if something is done differently, if the results would be better.

But as time has gone by, I tend to worry much less about what anything else is doing and am content to simply do things that I enjoy and make me happy. Plenty of things to worry about in ones lives, as opposed to try to direct anyone else's direction as to how they spend their time.

If you like to fish - than go fish. If you like to fish a particular way - then by all means fish that way.

But above all - have a long, happy and fruitful life.