Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Let's see your electronics install
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:03 PM
Slot Fish

Thanks for the complement Masterchither.

Forgot to mention the 31 cat AGM dedicated to the electronics. Added a separate fuse panel for the electronics and the power switch is located just below the 7" unit in the four gang panel. Electronics battery is charged via Blue Sea VSR connected to the start battery. Also added voltage gauges and momentary switches so I can get instant voltages directly from the two trolling motor batteries, the electronics battery and the start battery. Three bank Minn Kota 45 amp charger keeps things alive when I have access to 110 power. Half the time I don't have access to 110 power so I added a Minn Kota alternator charger to charge the trolling motor batteries when the main motor is running, but that doesn't do the job completely. Still needs occasional top off.

I've rigged this one just like my 2008 Pro V so I didn't have reinvent the wheel. Know anyone looking for a well equipped Pro V. I think it's still listed in the classified section.

John