Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Opinions on 18-19' fish and ski
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 10:54 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by twofishy4u View Post
Right now have a princecraft deckboat and a lund impact. Last 2 years have only used the deckboat on family vacations of a week each and twice a year.....so used for 4 weeks in two years. The impact gets used all the time but not super family friendly....side counsel. I have kids that are 9 and 6 years old. I'd like to go down to 1 boat. That being said the family loves the deckboat seats and it is very nice for tubing and cruising....but we just don't use it enough. I keep looking at impact xs, superhawks, alumacraft lines, g3 and so on. Any one else been here? Both boats now are paid for. I just hate seeing the deckboat sit 50 weeks out of the year and the poor lund never gets to go on family vacations....he misses out on some very good fishing. I need input from actual owners of fish and ski models. For me Center rod storage is a must, the more and longer the better. Wife wants "comfy" seats. HELP!
I have been looking into the Skeeter boats. The WX1910 might be exactly what you are looking for. It seems like it checks a lot of boxes for you, I know it certainly does for me as well. It would make a nice retirement boat for me. Not too big but big enough. Not sure if you want a glass or aluminum boat or if it even matters.