Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Ezee Step Review
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 08:06 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary U View Post
Received my new steps this past weekend. After extensive pictures, virtual video and phone conversations, along with extensive measurement, Mark calculated the creation of my steps to perfection. The major problem on my installation was the welded spare tire holder. Mark worked hard and had my steps made. They came securely wrapped with all hardware. It took me 2.5 hrs from start to finish to mount the steps (I am very particular) and they are exactly what I wanted. Thank you for a job well done.

Gary U
Hermitage, PA
Had the same problem with my spare, I just chopped it of the trailer frame and now store the tire in the back of the truck, out of sight. I was going to reweld a tire bracket but never got around to it.

Have to say it's been well worth the cost, at 73 and physically disabled, I now need help getting in and out of boat more than ever, much easier than climbing over the gunnel or rounding up a ladder.

I had thought the roughness of the steps would tear up the shoes, but this hasn't been the case.

Would I buy another one?
Considering the excellent service and the fact it's worked out so well and still hasn't caused any problems, I sure would!

Al