Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Not so hot single looking to hook up
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 01:44 PM
Wallhanger

Default Not so hot single looking to hook up

I know that getting across the border into Canada this year is a crapshoot, but I'll throw this out there and see where it goes. I turned 60 this year and have submitted my retirement. My last day as a worker drone will be May 28. I already have one trip to Ontario planned for June, but I give that about .0009% chance of happening so I have a backup plan stateside. I also have a trip planned in July and I'm giving that one about a 25% chance of happening. I would be very interested in jumping in with a group for a September or late August trip if things worked out. I'd be up for about anything between the Nakina - Winnipeg area. Fly-in, drive-in, boat-in, they all sound good to me. American plan or houskeeping, either way works.

Maybe you need someone to fill a seat on a fly-in, or maybe you're a newby and want someone to organize the whole trip. I can do that. I can also just sit in the back and shut up and be along for the ride. I'm in Eastern Iowa and have a really nice boat I'd be willing to tow. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see if we have a match.