Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - View Single Post - Welcome to The Home Grown Tackle Forum!
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 07:40 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post
Hey there Al!!!!

First off the squeky wheel get's the grease!!Second I think and HGT thread about reel repair would be awesome.It might even draw new members to HGT.Maybe if we set it up with schematics from popular reels like an index.Then get specific like the information you have.I'm sure there others who work on their own reels here on WC.Once the ball get's rolling who know's where it will go!!!

FC

Schematic is usually in drawing form and sometimes hard to make out detail, I finally got brave and disassembled a few reels while taking step by step pictures of them, helps in re-assembling them for us forgetful old farts.

I don't think we could post 20 or so pictures but I'm wondering if there's a website ? that we can use to link to??

Pez, I believe the 17 is the same, the 27 and 47 are basically the same, if ya want I can email ya the pictures I have??

Al