Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Scam-don't buy from Travis Peterson - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board > Negative Trader Feedback

Old 07-22-2018, 11:52 AM
Wallhanger

Default Scam-don't buy from Travis Peterson

Buyers beware of The name and number below. I posted on here a few weeks ago that I was looking for an alumacraft seat. This guy reached out to me and said he had a couple for sale. I actually met the guy on the ice a few years ago and he mentioned it in his text ro me so he can't say his account was hacked and it wasn't him. Ive bought and sold 50 things on WC so still a great site to do business but just an fyi. Looks like I'll be getting ahold of paypal. I posted this on another site and another guy sd he got scammed by him last week as well.
His name is Travis Peterson, phone he text me on is 763-354-0387. If you know him or have another number do him, please PM me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2018, 12:25 PM
Slot Fish

Default Scam

Good luck with paypal. You can't get any money back unless he has money in his PayPal account. Scammers usually transfer the money out of the account as soon as they receive it. Then there is nothing paypal can do. Paypal isn't going to pay you out of their pocket. Been there had it done to me.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

You should be able to get his address from within PayPal
It appears he is in the north metro of the twin cites with the 763 area code. 763-354-0387
Feel free to pm me that info if PayPal tells you he has no funds in his account & they can't help.

PayPal does now offer refunds so long as it's not being abused even if purchase not made on eBay.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...y-and-security
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2018, 06:38 AM
Keeper

I quit using eBay years ago because they were making a paypal account necessary and I despised PayPal after selling over $800 worth of stuff and them not letting me take more than around $200 out of my paypal at a time. PayPal can eat my shorts.
Old 06-13-2020, 04:12 PM
Keeper

BUMP! Just tried to scam me too for a Rev4 prop.