Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Semi-auto shot guns (gas or inertia) - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Archery, Blackpowder, Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns...and whatever else you have.

Old 11-24-2020, 06:48 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman1792 View Post
Anyways I did get a franchi semiautomatic affinity in 3.5 and we got back from duck hunting a couple of days ago and that gun performed flawlessly! I cant say anything bad about it. Got it at BPS over a month ago (dont have sheels here in Canada). That gun fired everything so far that I have put in it and not one miss fire, I would recommend franchi. I have used it clay shooting in cooler weather and no problems with it.
I'll have to take the 887 out to camp this winter and try it out there clay shooting to see if I can get it to do the same as it did last year.

Fisherman 1792
My Franchi 20g is all that I use nowadays for quail, pheasants n I even got a turkey this spring with it. I could walk all day with it as it’s less than 6 pounds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2020, 11:52 AM
Slot Fish

Should of bought a 11-87 or 1100. I been hunting with a 1100 3 inch mag for 44 years.
As far as reliability in a Auto it lies with who maintains it period.
Beretta 400 is a good gun also.