Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Bad Boy xt - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Hunting Central > Big Game Hunting

Old 02-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Minnow

Default Bad Boy xt

Anybody Know how these do 4wheeling on rough rocky trails?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Wallhanger

Smile Atv

Not familiar with that brand. I just bought an Arctic Cat 500XT from Basspro. It was a year end close out. I managed to flip my 250 last week coming out of a ravine. Don't recommend doing that, it hurts. I went from 2 wheel on the 250 to 2/4 on the Cat. Pick it up Wednesday. Arctic Cat has a great name & handles rough terrain extremely well.

2009 Jeep JK
2010 Lund Rebel 1625 xl ss
60 HP Merc 4-cycle
Old 10-28-2013, 06:10 PM

I've got a Commander XT 1000. BRP has come out with an electric Commander but not sure it has been selling too well. Charging in the bush seems to be a problem. Slow speed was another I believe. It's all about what you want your machine to do. Work, recreation? I like going fast when I want and riding 2 up. This works great for me, on hard water too. Sorry, can't tell you anything about the Fat Boy or its cousins. They have been around for a while. Certainly there must be some reviews on the web.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Keeper

My hunting buddy has one and it is on it's eighth season with the original batteries. I will say I am very impressed with it's power, we hunt some wooded areas with pretty steep ravines and that thing climbs them no problem with three of us on it. It is very light and serves it's purpose well which is to get in and out of the woods in silence. I have a Yamaha rhino and my buddy also has a Polaris ranger and when we are working on the property and clearing lanes and setting stands we use them but during hunting season they do not see the property.