Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lowrance Success - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 09-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Keeper

Default Lowrance Success

I too have had problems with my Lowrance. I have had a 334c for two years. It worked OK at first, but I always had problems loosing the GPS, it was so bad I finally just turned off the alarm. Well, after three software updates it finally quit working. The GPS was very intermittent and the sonar would not find bottom. It was just not working. Perchjerker from this site help me with one problem, (thank you), but it just was messed up.

Now the good news. I heard about Linda Colt from Lowrance from other posters on this web site. I sent her an email on a Sunday night, detailing all of the problems I've had and the solutions I tried. After several emails back and forth and Lowrance standing behind the unit, I now have a working Lowrance 334c that worked flawlessly this afternoon. (12 bluegills, my wife had to go to the bathroom after an hour or so).

I'd have preferred not to have any problems but Linda Colt certainly took care of the problem I had. I'm very pleased! Here is her info.

Linda Colt
Customer Walk in Service Department
12000 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa Oklahoma 74128
1-800-324-1356 ext 8747
Direct Line 918-438-8747
[email protected]

Good luck all
Paul C
Mattawan, MI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Keeper

Paul

Can you detail the fix.

I think there are a lot of us with this problem too
Old 09-07-2008, 05:13 AM
Keeper

Default Lowrance

Good Morning, the fix was a new 334c and a new transducer. Between trouble shooting and such back and forth with emails took a couple weeks.

It worked great yesterday.

Paul C.
Mattawan, MI