Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Green Bay - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Strictly Fishing

Old 09-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Minnow

Default Green Bay

Looking to change our annual fishing trip from South Dakota to Green Bay. Just looking for opinions on towns to stay at and any other info. It will more than likely be in July. I have the right equiptment (i hope) like trolling rods, lead core, snap weights, etc. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

I would stay in Oconto if I were you, because that way you're half way between the lower bay and Little and Big Bays de Noc, offering you a gazillion fishing spots to work. It's a nice town with many amenities and only 30 minutes from the city of Green Bay.

Just my .02 cents

Juls
NPAA#89

Supporting Vendor
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
JulsWalleyeFishingAdventures.com
Old 09-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Wallhanger

In my opinion in depends on when in July. Also - quantity or quality of fish? Later July further north is where it's at. In early July I have great luck fishing south. Get towards Sturgeon Bay and you can find some real nice sized fish in later July. I'm usually fishing with my boys and lower bay has lots of action, not quite as many big fish but lots of 15-20 inch fish. Camping or hotel? Feel free to hit me up and I'll try to help with anything I can.