Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
landings on pool 11 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 04-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Slot Fish

Default landings on pool 11

Hello all;
I'm new to fishing the Mississippi and am curious on if someone could help me out and let me know of some good landings to dock out of on pool 11?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 12:12 AM
Slot Fish

Question

Well after talking with some locals in the area does anyone have some insight on the North Buena Vista landing for depth and fees?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Slot Fish

There is a good landing in Cassville, Wi, which is just upstream from Buena Vista. There is a ferry that crosses the river there. BTW, my brother and his wife just openned a restaurant called the Crossing right across the railroad tracks from the boat launch. If you get the chance, check them out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 10:17 PM
pool 11 old guy

Default guest

good landing at Guttenburg. also bait shop there. Wahpeton s a great place too. Buena VISTA s right off the channel and there is a float there to get gas and snacks. river low right now so be careful. pool 11 a little riled up. 4 male eyes 15 to 19 today .earned em. what you after? maybe of some help,
Old 04-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool 11 old guy View Post
good landing at Guttenburg. also bait shop there. Wahpeton s a great place too. Buena VISTA s right off the channel and there is a float there to get gas and snacks. river low right now so be careful. pool 11 a little riled up. 4 male eyes 15 to 19 today .earned em. what you after? maybe of some help,
Thanks for the info guys. I'm will be searching for eyes as well. I'm set up for everything but leadcore right now. I would like to spend the majority of my weekends off fishing that pool for this season
Old 04-18-2012, 02:45 PM
pool 11 old guy

Default guest

agree cassville launch is great and will stop at the crossing next time. glad to see it open. during the week you might only see one or two other boats all day.