Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Floor Mats - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Charter Member

Catch All is now Catch It. I have them in my 2013 Chevy. Been using that product for more years than I can remember. It is the best around for winter use.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2014, 04:42 PM
Keeper

Default Catch All/Catch It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
Catch All is now Catch It. I have them in my 2013 Chevy. Been using that product for more years than I can remember. It is the best around for winter use.
Thanks everyone for your responses so far. Suzuki, I bought my first set for a Ford back in 1998. Gave them to my Dad, who put them in his 1997 and now my brother is driving my Dad's truck since he passed away. I bought my next ones for a 2001 Chevy and the next ones for my 2004. They've been great and the carpet in all the trucks looked new. The Husky and Weather Tech's sound pretty good though.

Thanks.

Paul C.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Charter Member

I have had them in all our vehicles including wifes. No other floor matt does what they can do.
Everyone loves rubber but in the winter they are terrible if you walk in snow. It accumulates, melts then sloshes over the sides. Catch mats with carpet hold the water in the mat until you can deal with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator

I have husky liners in my front seats and rear seats. I like them so far and liked the price compared to weathertech.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezman38 View Post
I have husky liners in my front seats and rear seats. I like them so far and liked the price compared to weathertech.
I have both as well and definitely prefer Husky.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Keeper

Default Thanks

Thanks everyone. Husky and Weather Tech seem to be the most popular. Not sure what I'll get yet. Appreciate all the input though.

Paul C.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Keeper

Default Catch It

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftp View Post
Thanks everyone. Husky and Weather Tech seem to be the most popular. Not sure what I'll get yet. Appreciate all the input though.

Paul C.
Ended up with the Catch It brand by Lund. Not as nice as the Catch All's I don't think but my wife has her carpet and they seem OK. Thanks again for everyones suggestions.

Paul C.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Slot Fish

Default Floor Mats

Lloyds floor mats. Not cheap but are said to be the best. Different grades of matts depending on the thickness.of carpet. All are backed with a rubber material to prevent water from leaking through. Bought front,rear, and cargo area mats for my wife's new Cadillac STX. Beautiful matts. Available in 40 different factory colors. Priced out at $463.00 ( Type in Lloyds floor mats on Google ). B.C.

Last edited by B.C.; 12-05-2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
I have the weathertech and the drivers side keeps sliding off and gets stuck under brake pedal, took it out, FOR NOW, When I go to the dealer I will point that out. Probably has to do with my mounting and dismounts...hahaha

They came with the truck, I have the 4 door and the rest are OK.

My passenger side does that also. I think there are fasteners to hold them in place
Old 12-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Minnow

I have had the cabelas made by weather tech in my last 3 trucks and wife's car. They are the best mats I have had personally. The ones I have in my latest truck carried over from the last one and still looks good. If you are going to purchase them from cabelas search for a coupon code and you can get a better deal.
24v Terrova Ipilot
Humminbird Electronics