Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Favorite Walleye Recipe! - Page 17 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Charter Member

I am not sure how many times I was going to go through this post, I can see why it is pinned. Being quite allergic to both wheat and crustaceans (Crab, Lobster, shrimp, crayfish) it is nice to see some great recipes without flour, bread crumbs, crackers, and shore lunch. I have been relegated to walleye in an egg wash then rolled in Zatarain's Southern fish coating which is a corn based product. It's not bad for having limited choices and when we go to Canada everyone is sympathetic of my situation!
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2019, 11:01 PM
Slot Fish

Here is one of mine.
Cookie tray
Lined with foil
Lightly swab foil with olive oil or spray with non-stick spray.
Cut 2 tomatoes into 1/8s, or 10 grape tomatoes cut in half, cut side up, 1/4 cup diced onions, 1-2 diced cloves garlic, optional. Spread everything on the cookie tray.
Season with salt and pepper
Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for ten-twelve minutes, until tomato chunks start to collapse.
Very lightly sprinkle dry herbs, such as, basil or tarragon over roasted tomatoes when they come out of the oven
1 lbs. walleye fillets
Lay walleye fillets on top of roasted tomatoes and then season fillets with lemon pepper, salt, butter/olive oil
Bake for another ten-twelve minutes, until flakey.
Serve with lemon wedges
Min Kota Terrova
HB 999

Last edited by cwt; 09-26-2019 at 11:32 PM.