Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ghost's -- Do you believe???? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 03-02-2021, 08:38 PM
Wallhanger

I absolutely believe. There are way too many stories like the ones already shared in this thread for me not to.

I do not believe for one second that ghosts can harm a living person. Scare sure, but not harm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2021, 06:33 AM
Wallhanger

We've had a lot of incidents... The other night the wife and I were discussing our final specs for our new Bronco order and I made a comment to her and a voice from the kitchen replied (clearly) "uh hah".... that freaked us both out. The good news is the ghost apparently approves of our choices.
Humminbird Helix 12 and Helix 9(x2)
12' Talon
Old 03-03-2021, 06:54 AM
Keeper

Another equally reasonable explanation for the type of unexplained phenomena described here is the invisible flying spaghetti monster. don't forget about him (or her). he (or she) is out there somewhere
Minn Kota Terrova 112 Ipilot Link
Old 03-03-2021, 07:54 PM
Wallhanger

Strange things do happen.

My dad made a dining table and gave it to my mom as a gift when I was born. We ate three meals at that table almost every day until I left home and whenever I visited after that. When I was age 46, my dad went into the hospital with end-stage cancer. I drove to their home to see my dad one more time and keep my mom company. In the wee hours of the next morning, mom got a call from the hospital that dad had passed away. Mom woke me with the news and we both went into the dining room to talk. Some time that night, the top of that dining table had split from one side to the other.

Coincidence?

My uncle and I glued the table top back together the next day and now I have that table in my house.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:13 AM
Wallhanger

Had alot of incidents in one particular house we were renting at the time. I like to think I'm a man of science but I cannot explain logically the events that happened. Never felt unsafe but sure felt freaked out a few times.
9.9hp Tohatsu kicker
72" MK Ulterra Quest 36v
5 lithium batteries
MK PCL 460
Trollsmarter
3 12" graphs- Lowrance Live,Carbon and Simrad EVO 3
Simrad is40
Lowrance 3d
Airmar tm165hw
Lowrance 3in1
Lenco 4x12 trimtabs
Traxstech 72" tracks, Berts 24" tracks on each gunnel
2 Big Jon Capt packs riggers
Lowrance autopilot
MK 15' Talon
Old 03-04-2021, 07:05 AM
Wallhanger

Bobby Winds - I was thinking exactly the same thing where a couple billion people living on earth believe they depart their earthly body and head to heaven or he// Some of them are bound to get stuck in between and wander around. I think people can think up all sorts of phenomena that seems very real. Literature and media do a good job a reenforcing these ideas. I'm not going to argue with anyone who believes something is real. Personally, I don't believe in ghosts.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:23 PM
Wallhanger

Yes i do!
Old 03-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Charter Member

Some of these stories remind me of the days listening on my 2 transistor radio to the late night Larry Glick show on Friday nights at WBZ AM radio out of Boston. As youngster it scared the crap out of me. So weird that I got that on a regular basis in Michigan. That was ghostly to me too.
Old 03-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3M TA3 View Post
Some of these stories remind me of the days listening on my 2 transistor radio to the late night Larry Glick show on Friday nights at WBZ AM radio out of Boston. As youngster it scared the crap out of me. So weird that I got that on a regular basis in Michigan. That was ghostly to me too.
Did you ever listen to Art Bell on the radio in the very early morning hours.....3-4am I believe. My buddy Will would pick me up going fishing or hunting and always have Art Bell on the radio with people calling in about Ghosts or Aliens/UFO.
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Old 03-05-2021, 05:03 AM
Art Bell

Default Art Bell

In my previous employment we worked night shifts in vehicle. Listened to Art Bell all the time. Sometimes boring, sometimes some interesting stuff, didn't (and still don't) believe 99% of the stories some told but was interesting nontheless. Same old music on radio got pretty boring after awhile so mostly listened for entertainment value. For some reason I still remember his New Years show one night and making predictions, he predicted Johnny Carson would die that year, low and behold, he did. Not sure why but I'll never forget that one for some reason...