Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Leech Lake 9/11 - 9/18 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 09-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Wallhanger

Default Leech Lake 9/11 - 9/18

Heading up for a week on the 11th. Not seeing any current reports but month old reports look like it was a tough summer bite. I'm hoping a month changed things. Anyone have anything recent? I'll post how we do throughout the week like I did for our ice trip. We'll be near Horseshoe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Slot Fish

Iíve been up all summer and nobody is fishing the lake. For a month it was blazing hot w no wind. Lately windy as **** and constantly chaning direction. Then a cold front. This past week it was very nice 70s 4-8 winds that change 180 degrees in a couple of hours. Iím down the lake from horseshoe and had very little success when the lake lets me fish. Now I donít go out early and seldom fish the evening but Iím 72. Usually I troll during the summer. Your dates should be close to the turn over as our lows are in the low 50s. Good luck and watch out for low water, I can barely get out of our harbor. Call Reeds or trappers landing or their web pages.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:07 PM
Keeper

At this point trolling raps evening/night is fairly productive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2021, 01:42 PM
Minnow

Tewwbulltom, ditto. Wife and I spent summer on Cass Lake.For the same reasons you stated, were only able to fish a handful of days. Few caught. I 80yrs old and wife 72, so do no longer willing to fight the weather. While we have experienced bad weather in the past, nothing like this year. Now not sure what we will do 2022