Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
2021 Booking Issue - Page 7 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 09-06-2020, 07:24 AM
Wallhanger

After reading though this thread. I see only one problem and that is the resort owners are like the rest of us they are unsure of what 2021 will be like. I'm sure they are busy with a crush of requests and doing what they can to maximize their accommodations to raise revenue. Sometimes a customers has to work with the business an help them out especially if they are loyal to the business.

There is no guarantee that the border will be open if the US doesn't get their act together. A couple of months has dragged on all summer and now into fall. I'm still hoping our January - February - March ice fishing trips are going to happen.

We have two guys who go on two of our trips who snore loud to shake the nails loose in the walls. We told them to get C-Paps or share a room so the rest of us can get some sleep. They decided to share a room and started complaining about each other snoring so loud. I see snoring no different than a guy who would want to play loud music all night. The rest of the group would break the radio. In my opinion , it is the responsibility of the individual to be a good member of the group and pay extra for special accommodation.

I have found a good solution for snorers Bose noise cancelling headphones. Put those on and a Cat 5 hurricane could blow in and you will sleep like a baby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=RichA$1970;6480892]

I give the camp owner credit with dealing with your whining as it would be easy to say later dude.[/QUOTE]

I guess they tolerate my "whining" for the five figure payout they get off our group each year. Principles.

I look at it like this, if I book a suite at said hotel for $1,700 a week, that's what I expect to stay at. I don't book a suite for that price and then let the hotel management tell me they had to move us to a different, downgraded room for the same price. I'm guessing you wouldn't tolerate it either. Or, maybe you would.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:45 PM
Wallhanger

Yawn...,,this thread getting old, they offered the room so take it and stop complaint about it already. You did no call to book and expected them to just assume you weren’t dead and coming back. We’re tired of this thread

Unsubscribed
Humminbird Helix G2 x 1
Talon
Ultera
Kicker
Smartcraft
Zipwakes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Charter Member

[QUOTE=bbheli;6481068]Yawn...,,this thread getting old, they offered the room so take it and stop complaint about it already. You did no call to book and expected them to just assume you weren’t dead and coming back. We’re tired of this thread

Unsubscribed[/QUOTE]

A Boat
Some Rods
Some Bait
A open Mind

I like the signature line....:bowdown: ....and the thread, yes, she's getting a bit threadbare.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:38 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=NP4ME;6481062]I guess they tolerate my "whining" for the five figure payout they get off our group each year. Principles.

I look at it like this, if I book a suite at said hotel for $1,700 a week, that's what I expect to stay at. I don't book a suite for that price and then let the hotel management tell me they had to move us to a different, downgraded room for the same price. I'm guessing you wouldn't tolerate it either. Or, maybe you would.[/QUOTE]

Be know fun going fishing holding a grudge against the owners,there’s hundreds of other places go somewhere that will make u happy,cause if your happy it will carry on to the whole group,just my thoughts,endless options in n.w ontario
Old 09-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=bbheli;6481068]Yawn...,,this thread getting old, they offered the room so take it and stop complaint about it already. You did no call to book and expected them to just assume you weren’t dead and coming back. We’re tired of this thread

Unsubscribed[/QUOTE]

Your right this thread has been worked over