Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Wave pro pedestal - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 10-05-2020, 12:51 PM
Minnow

Default Wave pro pedestal

Thinking of buying a wave pro pedestal for my boat. Where have you guys bought yours from? Who has the best pricing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2020, 01:11 PM
Keeper

I don't know of any other option that buying direct from Wave Pro. That's where I bought mine from. Great purchase and product so far.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:19 PM
Keeper

I would like to get some but they are so expensive.
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2020, 06:59 PM
Wallhanger

Just bought a set. I checked around and ended up buying direct. Did get the air pump "thrown in" and a hat LOL. Figuring out the right height to order was the biggest challenge, but figured out their system and mine are perfect height. Now I just need to try them out. Yes they are expensive, but they don't have the "spring" effect of a competitive brand, are lighter weight, and very streamline.
Old 10-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Keeper

Best price Iíve found was at Soo sports in Sioux Falls.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	133B2CA0-34A8-42B3-AED9-20D377916D11.jpg
Views:	2178
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	321800  
Old 10-06-2020, 08:32 AM
Minnow

Buy them you will love them. Put them in this spring and unless something even better comes out in the future I will not own a boat without them again. They truly are a game changer in rough water.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Slot Fish

Default Wave pro pedestal

I bought a set of wave pros (version 1) when I bought my Triton 206 in 2017.
In 2018 or 2019 we found that one of the original wave pro pedestal leaked. Wave pro stood behind it 100% and at that time I upgraded both front seat pedestals to wave pro version 2.

Everything was handled by my selling dealer, Intune Marine, out of Richmond Minnesota. Intune handled the installation and the communications with the owner of Wavepro. I actually think the owner of wave pro was in the neighborhood so he stopped off at my dealer and took a look at my boat while it was there. Now thatís service! At their suggestion an offset plate for the driver seat was added so that the drivers seat (we got the upgraded seats which are wider) wouldnít interfere with the throttle controls when I rotated the seat. The fantastic folks at Intune worked with the owner of Wave pro to get an adapter to make sure the seat was at the right height so that it was where I want it to be. Between an excellent selling dealer and a phenomenal product (Wavepro). I couldnít be more pleased!

The original wave pros were integrated into the price of the boat. But when we did the change over to the wave pro mode 2ís because one of the original wave pros leaked and we added the offset plate and some spacers the cost was minimal.

I would much rather make sure that it was installed by people who know what theyíre doing then worry about saving a couple hundred bucks. Intune also had the carpet cut outs modified for the offset plate. It all looks perfect Iím happy as a clam!

Having a dealer you can count on makes boat ownership so much more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Keeper

I bought mine at one of the spring boat shows and received a discount and a free hoodie and air pump, would buy again great product and customer service after i realized i order the wrong mounting base
Old 10-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbenson125 View Post
Buy them you will love them. Put them in this spring and unless something even better comes out in the future I will not own a boat without them again. They truly are a game changer in rough water.
I have a set in my Triton 206 FH that I purchased through the dealership and absolutely love them! They truly make a huge difference in the rough stuff.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Minnow

Thanks for the posts guys. I picked one up this week. It makes the ride much better. Thanks again.