Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
ANYONE NEED PARTNER NIGHT FISHING - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 11-24-2000, 07:05 AM
eye problem

Default ANYONE NEED PARTNER NIGHT FISHING

BOAT IS OUT OF COMMISION FOR THE YEAR(BLOWN MOTOR) IF ANYONE OUT THERE NEEDS A PARTNER TO FISH AT NIGHT OR IN THE DAY FOR THAT MATTER PLEASE LEAVE A POST OR YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]. WILL PAY FOR GAS ECT. ALSO HAVE ALL EQUIPMENT FROM RODS AND REELS TO TACKLE AND NETS. ALSO HAVE TRUCK ABLE TO PULL SMALL TO EXTRA LARGE BOATS. HAD EXCELLENT FALL UNTIL MOTOR BLEW FOR THE 2ND TIME THIS YEAR. ALSO WOULD LIKE TO THANK DEN FOR ALL THE GREAT ADVICE AND FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE IN HIS SHOP THIS SEASON. TIGHT LINES AND STAY WARM AND DRY. EYE PROBLEM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2000, 05:06 AM
delque

Default RE: ANYONE NEED PARTNER NIGHT FISHING

what part of country are you in? i fish the mississippii pools 15 up to Red Wing Mn(poole 4). Sometimes i have room in the boat
and if there is and ya wanna come along, your welcome to. sometimes i do fish at night, and always stay out in whatever the weather is. Let me know
Old 11-26-2000, 06:55 AM
Minnow

I APPRECIATE THE OFFER, UNFORTUNATLY I LIVE IN OHIO AND WAS ASKING ABOUT LAKE ERIE. THOUGH I WOULD LIKE TO TRY WALLEYE FISHING IN ANOTHER PART OF THE STATES. IF THE OFFER STILL STANDS WHENEVER THE WALLEYE ACTION IS THE HOTTEST, WOULDNT MIND TAKING A ROAD TRIP. IF YOU EVER COME TO OHIO AND WANT TO FISH, MY BOAT WILL BE UP BY SPRING. THE FISHING THIS YEAR HAS MADE UP FOR THE LAST 3 CRAPPY YEARS. THANKS FOR THE OFFER AGAIN, EYE PROBLEM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2000, 06:28 PM
Scott K

Eye Problem, hate to hear about your boat/motor. Can you fish during the day/week? I will be up Tues. fishing Tues. afternoon and possibly Weds. morning. My dad will not be able to go with me this week, so I will be alone or not go. E-mail me or reply, I will be checking back throughout the evening. Scott Scoutin Sam.
Old 11-27-2000, 02:41 PM
Minnow

SCOUTIN SAM, THOUGHT WIFE WAS A MONEY PIT, TILL I BOUGHT A BOAT. NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS. I AM SELF EMPLOYED SO I CAN USUALLY FISH WHENEVER I WANT. HAVENT FISHED IN ONLY A MONTH BUT I HAVE THE JITTERS ALLREADY. COOLD FISH TOMM. AFTERNOON OR WEDENSDAY. WILL WATCH POSTS AND E-MAIL. THANKS, EYE PROBLEM
Old 11-28-2000, 07:15 AM
Scott K

Eyeproblem, I am leaving now to go to erie. I will be meeting afriend at Dairy Mart in Huron. I will be there @11:30am. I will be driving at maroon Dodge 4*4 diesel truck. From ther we will be at Harbor North. Hope you can make it. If not today, call 614-893-5166(cell) leave message, maybe fish Weds morning.. Scott