Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Warrior colors ??? - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 10-16-2020, 03:08 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswalleyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City View Post
Attachment 321932

The redder, the better!
oh **** yeah
The more I see that, the more I like it. That is really nice.
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2020, 03:21 PM
Keeper

imine is being made now, wife wanted blue ice with black pearl side and a sterling pin stripe so i hope it looks good. also got desert sand inside to stay cooler and aqua traction flooring
Old 10-16-2020, 10:25 PM
Wallhanger

I’ve had a desert sand interior in all my Warriors and I wouldn’t want anything else. It doesn’t show dirt/slime, it doesn’t show the minor scratches, very minor glare, and it stays cooler in the sun. I’ve been in the charcoal interior and a blue interior, and neither would be my first choice for sure.

I’ve had the blue, charcoal, desert sand and midnight black as exterior colors. They all require some effort to keep clean. The black is likely the hardest to keep spotless, but not by much, and it’s a trade off I’m willing to make because I think it’s by far the best looking color when combined with the blue or silver.

If you’re willing to pay for it, you can order just about anything you want for a custom color scheme. Pick what YOU like, and don’t worry too much about dirt or water spots, they clean up real easy.

Waxy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2020, 05:39 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG1 View Post
I pulled the trigger on a 21 warrior. I now have to pick colors. Do any of you warrior guys have input?

I’m concerned black will show dirt and water spots. I’m also learning that the colors shown on the website are NOT representative of actual colors. Any and all opinions are welcomed.

Also, I see stock combinations on their website, I believe there are 14. In addition I’ve read about “custom”combinations. How does this work and is there an extra fee for custom.

Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

This brings back memories back in 2018 when i ordered my boat and couldn't decide on what color, i believe i even reached out here and ask the same question

I had looked at every picture i could and went with option 9, since then i still look and seen some beautiful customs colors, also went with the sand interior

The easy part was choosing Warrior ,you made a great choice

Let us know what you decide
Old 10-18-2020, 09:59 AM
Minnow

Whatever color you choose get a white bottom especially if you beach the boat. it dosen't show scratches as easily as black. That is what I chose on my 208.
Old 10-19-2020, 12:38 PM
Slot Fish

Yeah , there color chart on website sucks, same colors on different option dont look same, I looked at dealer pictures and warriors facebook to decide, I ordered my V198 with #2 with a purple stripe in beginning of September.
garmin 93sv
i troll
aqua traction
wave pro's
terrova 112
tracks
washdown
link 6 vhf
trim tabs

2023 Alumacraft 165 classic tiller
60 suzuki
Hds 12 pr0
terrova 80
Old 10-19-2020, 06:21 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallimg View Post
Yeah , there color chart on website sucks, same colors on different option dont look same, I looked at dealer pictures and warriors facebook to decide, I ordered my V198 with #2 with a purple stripe in beginning of September.
is it done yet? mine went in to production about 2 weeks ago, just wondering how long it takes from start to finish
Old 10-20-2020, 12:32 PM
Slot Fish

its not in my garage yet! think it was ordered 2nd week of september, not sure where its at? when was yours ordered?
garmin 93sv
i troll
aqua traction
wave pro's
terrova 112
tracks
washdown
link 6 vhf
trim tabs

2023 Alumacraft 165 classic tiller
60 suzuki
Hds 12 pr0
terrova 80
Old 10-20-2020, 07:00 PM
Keeper

dont remember date ordered but dealer called me over 2 weeks ago and wanted to make sure everything i wanted on it was correct and it was going into production. what options did you all get on it? im going to have a full top made on mine, captain chairs and i went with terrova,
Old 10-21-2020, 07:17 AM
Keeper

Default My order

I just ordered mine. Deposit check was cashed late last week. I was told delivery will be in March.

193, with trim tabs, wash down, boarding ladder, smart gauges, Merc 200.