Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
leech lake and surrounding lakes july 21-28 2012 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 05-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Minnow

Default leech lake and surrounding lakes july 21-28 2012

Looking for a couple guys to fill my boat. Even just one will do if you dont mind the extra expence. We will be staying at hiawatha on steamboat bay. We will also be fishing a nearby smaller lake that you will never forget once you have fished it. 18ft lund 150 V-rod. Give me a call or text if you want more info. I live in indiana you can ride with me or meet me there depending on where you are from. Dustin 219-863-6095.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Minnow

Default Might be interested

Just was wondering how long of a drive it is from where you live. Also if we could take my boat instead of yours. Mine is set up for trolling and mine has everything that you would need up there on leech to catch walleyes. I have fished the lake several times. Let me know
Old 06-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Minnow

It usually takes me 11-12 hours. As for the boat idea to be honest I would prefer to take my boat since I have not had much time to use it this year. Do you use down riggers? I enjoy having the rod in my hand. Just my preference though. I am hoping to have a vantage by the trip. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Minnow

Ya it don't matter whose boat we use as long as we catch fish. You mentioned another lake, is it close to leech. Just wondering since we only have a week I hate to waste time jumping around to different lakes. I think if you let me show you leech lake that you would impressed and we would not have to venture off to other lakes. I live a couple hours west of the cities, and did not know if it would be out of your way to pick me up if it all works out and we end up going. Having some vehicle issues at the moment.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Minnow

Give me a call tomorrow and we can talk about our options. I will be in a tractor so if I don't answer leave me a message and I'll call you back asap. Thanks. Nothing to be sorry about bud.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Minnow

trip is still open
Old 06-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Minnow

Oh im so sorry i have not wrote lately been really busy. With the kids and trying to fix up the vehicles so maybe i can drive myself if we end up going. You sure you don't want me to bring my boat. Ever since we have been talking my son has been begging me to take him, so I was wondering if it would bother you if he tags along. He fishes with me regularly, and knows how to catch those walleyes. That is why it so important to take my boat so we have plenty of room. Not that yours doesn't have lots of room, but my son knows his way around on mine. I told him that he could do the netting if he gets to go with. I figured that if we are really on the fish you and I would not have to worry about stop fishing to get the net. Let me know what you think

P.S. sorry about not calling you this is about the only form of communication I currently have. SO we can post or you can pm me if you want to give me the cost for the trip.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Minnow

Default trip

slammin is a buddy of mine pulling my leg. I hope he didn't scare anyone off. Trip is still open.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Minnow

Default better deal!

OK guys I am getting desperate here! I will pay all gas and diesel! $600 for one, 500 each for two! That leaves me ... yes, with a verrry large bill! Shoot me a text ,call, or PM