Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
ProNav GPS Autopilot - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 04-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Keeper

Default ProNav GPS Autopilot

My friend saw this at a sports show. Is an after market I pilot device for err trolling motors using a phone or tablet.

Has anyone used this? Did it work well. I don't want him to waste his money if it is a POS.

Pronavmarine.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye1 View Post
My friend saw this at a sports show. Is an after market I pilot device for err trolling motors using a phone or tablet.

Has anyone used this? Did it work well. I don't want him to waste his money if it is a POS.

Pronavmarine.com
Haven't seen it but I heard about it. I'm not sure anyone outside the company has yet! If it works it would be a great alternative. More pressure in the market will drive price down as well.

There aren't any actual videos of it being used that I could find either.

Personally I'd go with one of the bigger companies especially in the first few years.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Minnow

Default ProNav Angler

I know it's been a few months but just revisiting this conversation, we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have! As far as anyone using the Angler, you can see a few real-world testimonials here http://pronavmarine.com/shop-now/.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye1 View Post

Pronavmarine.com
Hey Buckeye - tell your friend that we're looking for Brand Ambassadors and he could get a free ProNav Angler if he applies! To learn more and apply click here.

Also, show season kicks off tomorrow in Detroit so we'd be fired up if you stop by!
Old 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Minnow

Thumbs up ProNav review

I used the ProNav for the entire open water season last year and I fished right up to the first week of December. It changed the way I fished. Several friend that fished with me have purchased one this winter and it is an amazing product. I troll Lake Michigan for Salmon, fished for walleye all over the midwest, and also panfish and jig for Lake Trout in 140' of water. I used ProNav for all of them with huge success. I'd never go back to fishing without it. At first there were a few instability issues but by early summer those were pretty much resolved. Also, there is constant improvements being made to the product and the ProNav team was amazingly responsive.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Minnow

Default ProNav

I have fished several times this summer with a boat with the ProNav Angler on it. I was amazing. Changed the way I will fish from now. The route creation is unbelievable.. The spot no anchor held us perfectly every time. This a real game changer. The support staff was very helpful if we had any questions. Great product............