Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Terrova trolling motor question - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-30-2018, 06:02 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8go4s View Post
Wrong. You can get a Terrova without either.

https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdoo...rrova?id=13456
OK I guess you're right. When they originally released it they didn't have one without either. Just like how follow the contour was going to be on the remote control which they got rid of.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2018, 08:55 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwira001 View Post
OK I guess you're right. When they originally released it they didn't have one without either. Just like how follow the contour was going to be on the remote control which they got rid of.
You're partially correct. The 24v version can be purchased without ipilot or ipilot link, the 36v version can not. Why? I have no idea.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:16 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanson123 View Post
You're partially correct. The 24v version can be purchased without ipilot or ipilot link, the 36v version can not. Why? I have no idea.
So then I wonder if they all have spot lock. One of the reasons why the previous Terrova didn't have it on the foot pedal is not every Terrova was GPS, and that trolling motor came out before I-Pilot & I-Pilot Link did. The newer Terrovas have the spot lock button on the foot pedal.

That feature really comes in handy even for non technical people like say you're trolling on the edge of structure or out deep in the basin and the DNR comes.