Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ashtabula - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 05-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Slot Fish

Default Ashtabula

Tried.to get out today but mother nature was a little more than we expected. From what I've been hearing the walleye bite in the Ashtabula area has.been in cloes (30 to 45 ft). My question is do you guys think these are resident fish or the migration fish are in from the west. If not when should I expect fish from the western end and how can I tell if they are migrating fish, is there some way of knowing
Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2014, 04:09 AM
strikeking

We fished out of Conneaut and got a couple of walleye in 50 feet. We heard of some guys doing better on the walleye but we couldnt find them. On the plus size the Perch are Big this year, Alot of jumbos in second 48 foot mark.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:54 AM
Slot Fish

Thumbs up

Sorry Strikeking just been so busy havent had the chance to check the reports. Thanks for the update. I do launch out of Conneaut alot wasnt sure if they were catching fish in that area yet. My next trip could very well be to the Snug Harbor.
Thanks again