Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Access to wiring 04 Lund 2025 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 07-20-2019, 05:53 PM
Minnow

Default Access to wiring 04 Lund 2025

Is there some easier way to access the wiring under starboard consel that i’m not seeing? Cant come in from the side where the fuse plate is. And i done see that the carpeted panel “hiding” the wiring comes off either. Any help appreciated, thx!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2019, 09:13 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebrwalleye01 View Post
Is there some easier way to access the wiring under starboard consel that i’m not seeing? Cant come in from the side where the fuse plate is. And i done see that the carpeted panel “hiding” the wiring comes off either. Any help appreciated, thx!
The dash comes off. what are you trying to do ? Also the panel that control is on comes off as well as live well control. Lots of ways under there.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:57 AM
Minnow

Default Power to front livewell

My Solix kept shutting off and rebooting every time i would start the engine; so i changed the power source and ran wires directly back to the battery instead of getting power from under the dash. Apparently I didn't get something tied back together cuz front livewell pump doesn't work at all-even tried a different pump and there is no power there. Cant see what i'm doing, so gotta get better access to it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2019, 12:50 PM
Slot Fish

First option remove the dash, second option remove the seat and get your head under there. Use a meter or 12V tester with light and probe and clip to check power at the fuse block from a ground to both sides of the fuse socket. I had Helix do the same thing and it was because the start battery was low.
Old 07-25-2019, 09:36 PM
Wallhanger

Do you have a small tackle storage in the front of that console? My 2002 pro v Le 2025 does. 8 screws and you have access.