Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
who is the prop god on here? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Motors and Props

Old 08-29-2019, 07:35 PM
Wallhanger

In addition to brainard propeller, Mark Croxton of Marks High Performance Propellers and John at DAH Propellers are both superb prop shops that know the business better than most. Both mark and John only do prop work and they stay **** busy doing just that. I’ve ran custom grinds from both and can attest that they are each excellent. I personally prefer DAH and have had John work both a Tempest and a Rrv 4 but Croxton is well known and can really dial in a Bravo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2019, 10:40 AM
Minnow

Thorjl and Blade Bait...what motor height are you guys set at?? I too have a 2019 1950 Fish Hawk with a 225 Pro XS with a 9.9 kicker. I love the boat from a fishing standpoint but I've struggled with porpoising and getting the speed I thought I would go as well. You guys confirmed what I thought should be an upper 50's with a chance to touch 60 mph boat. The next prop I'm trying is a 20 pitch Enertia. Most props I've struggled to get my RPM's up...and of course when I move down pitch to gain RPM's my speed suffers. Thorjl you seem closer than I do. I would love to hit 56-57 and no porpoising.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:35 AM
Wallhanger

Another for Ricky at Brainerd Prop.